Thursday 10 April 2014

Outfit of the Week


Today I had a big BIG urge to go shopping so dragged the boyf along with me. I found this quirky shirt in Eltham Community Hospice charity shop for just £3.50! Eltham has 3 charity shops on the high street and I always come across a funky patterned shirt or trousers when I visit them. The leather trousers are originally from River Island which I found in Oxfam in Blackheath (lovely place by the way) for £7, I looked in River Island and they have some in the sale for £17, which I thought was very reasonable! Blackheath has two charity shops, the place is quite upmarket and I did notice a few labels flying about whilst in them, as well as lots of Zara clothing. I put this outfit with some sandal boots I got from Topshop £38. 


No comments:

Post a Comment