Tuesday 15 April 2014

Lakeside Shopping Trip

 
Today I went shopping in Lakeside in Thurrock, it was THE most successful shop I’ve had in forever, sales are my best friend! But anyway, this blog is about my outfit I wore to Lakeside which I’ve also bought in the last week, oops! 

So this coat I am in love with, properly husband and wife in love with! I got it in Oxfam for £10 but it’s originally from PLANET which is a great brand. The top I am also slightly in love with, it’s unbranded and I also got it in a charity shop for £1 but these style tops are really upcoming this summer, I’ve seen some of similar style in Topshop and River Island! My last charity shop find was my brown belt for £1.50 which I feel makes this outfit, I found one in New Look for £7 which is virtually identical!

Lastly I found this pleated skirt (which is denim on the back) in the Topshop sale for £7 down from £36, I was haps! This was only a couple of days ago so you can probably still pick it up in your local Topshop!  


No comments:

Post a Comment